Purchase the Winter 2020/2021 timetable and get the April 2021 edition for half price.
Contains timetables valid January 2021 - June 2021
The Timetable provides timings for over 50,000 individual rail connections and in this extended edition are special sections containing invaluable information for rail holidaymakers, including:
- Guide to European Rail Passes
- Embassies and Tourists Offices
- Passports and Visas
- Rail travel and public transport
- Beyond Europe timetables - covering a summary of timetables from different areas: Africa; The Middle East; India; South East Asia; Australia; New Zealand; North America; South America; South Korea; Japan and China
- Other features include, plans of city centres, a list of recommended scenic routes, public holidays, time zones, currencies and useful train and travel information
EUROPEAN RAIL TIMETABLE APRIL 2021.
Extra Beyond Europe sections added
As well as schedules, the April 2021 edition of the European Rail Timetable will include a 4 page Summer Supplement, key country information, 23 route maps and 34 station location plans, airport to city-centre links, details of car-carrying trains and suggested scenic rail routes.
The 'Beyond Europe' section which would, in the April edition, normally contain tables from China, Japan, North Korea and South America, this April will additionally contain tables from India, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and North America.