The Winter edition of the European Rail Timetable is valid from December 2015 - June 2016.
Still useful as a planning tool these older editions of the timetable can provide a cheaper way of helping set out your initial travel plans as many of the routes / stations remain the same.
The Timetable provides timings for over 50,000 individual rail connections and unique to this extended edition are special sections containing invaluable information for rail holidaymakers, including:
- Guide to European Rail Passes
- Embassies and Tourists Offices
- Passports and Visas
- Rail travel and public transport
- Beyond Europe timetables - covering a summary of timetables from 8 different areas: India; South East Asia; Australia & New Zealand; North America; South America; South Korea; Japan and China
- Other features include plans of city centres, a list of recommended scenic routes, public holidays, time zones, currencies and useful train and travel information.