Save on postage and packaging by purchasing these two products together.
WINTER 2020/2021 EUROPEAN RAIL TIMETABLE
Contains timetables valid December 2020 - June 2021
The Timetable provides timings for over 50,000 individual rail connections and in this extended edition are special sections containing invaluable information for rail holidaymakers, including:
- Guide to European Rail Passes
- Embassies and Tourists Offices
- Passports and Visas
- Rail travel and public transport
- Beyond Europe timetables - covering a summary of timetables from 8 different areas: India; South East Asia; Australia & New Zealand; North America; South America; South Korea; Japan and China
- Other features include, plans of city centres, a list of recommended scenic routes, public holidays, time zones, currencies and useful train and travel information.
COOK'S CONTINENTAL TIMETABLE
The March 1873 edition of the Cook’s Continental Time Tables was the first ever published. Now digitally restored, it will take you back in time to discover the continent as it was over 140 years ago.
Bringing together original rail schedules, detailed tourist maps, international hotel listings and much more, “Cook’s Continental Time Tables and Tourist’s Handbook”, to give it its full name, contains everything a 19th century traveller could need for an excursion across Europe and beyond.
Both products will be dispatched together on January 20, 2021.