European Railway Atlas - Enthusiast Edition
Written & Published by M G Ball, August 2020
Hardback 1kg / 2.2lb
The atlas covers the whole of Europe from the Atlantic coast to the Russian border.
The book is hardback with sewn binding and the pages are printed on high quality 130 gsm silk paper.
The atlas includes:
- 122 maps, plus numerous enlargements
- All passenger, freight and proposed lines (some metros are excluded or simplified)
- 23,000 selected locations with index
- Heritage railways and cycle-trolley lines with index and weblinks
- Electrification systems and track gauges
- Main lines distinguished from secondary
- Single track distinguished from multiple
Price: £24.95 + p&p, posted worldwide
**Please note: Orders are dispatched directly from the Publisher. All UK orders will be sent 2nd class post.**
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
No reviews yet, be the first.