The Regional Atlas Series is a development of the original European Railway Atlas and is aimed at those railway enthusiasts, travellers and railway professionals who want greater detail at a larger scale.
Book 2 covers Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
Each atlas includes:
- All passenger, freight and proposed lines (some metros are excluded or simplified)
- All stations on the national networks
- Heritage railways and cycle-trolley lines
- Electrification systems and track gauges
- Main lines distinguished from secondary
- Single track distinguished from multiple
- A full index of stations and heritage railways, together with weblinks
Each book is A4 sized, soft-backed and stitch-bound.
Each atlas has the key in English and nineteen other European languages.
**Please note: Orders are dispatched directly from the Publisher. All UK orders will be sent 2nd class post.**
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
No reviews yet, be the first.