The Regional Atlas Series is a development of the original European Railway Atlas: Enthusiast Edition and is aimed at those railway enthusiasts, travellers and railway professionals who want greater detail at a larger scale.
Book 1 has 124 pages and 81 maps covering: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.
Book 2 has 132 pages and 88 maps covering: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
Book 3 has 172 pages and 106 maps covering: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kaliningrad, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
Each atlas includes:
- All passenger, freight and proposed lines (some metros are excluded or simplified)
- All stations on the national networks
- Heritage railways and cycle-trolley lines
- Electrification systems and track gauges
- Main lines distinguished from secondary
- Single track distinguished from multiple
- A full index of stations and heritage railways, together with weblinks
Each book is A4 sized, soft-backed and stitch-bound.
Each atlas has the key in English and nineteen other European languages.
**Please note due to weight, this is a UK delivery only bundle. Orders are dispatched directly from the Publisher. and will be sent by Evri.