Autumn 2023 edition. Contains timetables valid to December 2023.
The Timetable provides timings for over 50,000 individual rail connections and in this seasonal edition are special sections containing invaluable information for rail holidaymakers, including:
- Guide to European Rail Passes
- Rail travel and public transport
Other features include, plans of city centres, a list of recommended scenic routes, public holidays, time zones, currencies and useful train and travel information
Rail Map Europe 3rd Edition - 2nd revision (folded)
The definitive rail map for today’s independent traveller
This is the second revision of the 3rd edition map which includes the latest high-speed routes and updates (as of May 2023)
This map seeks to show all passenger rail routes in Europe (other than those of the suburban networks of major cities) and is the ideal companion to the European Rail Timetable. Important Tourist Railways are also shown, many of which operate only during the tourist season.
- Features every mainline railway route across Europe
- Colour coding for all high-speed routes
- Highlighting for scenic lines
- Also includes some principal tourist and heritage lines (services on these lines may not run all year or on every day of the week)
Map Size when unfolded = 100cm x 70cm