The European Rail Timetable is a concise guide to rail and ferry schedules throughout Europe, and even includes each month an area of the world outside of Europe. A new edition of the Timetable is published at the beginning of each month, as well as an extended version released in summer and winter.
Produced by the former compilers of the Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable it still remains the unique must have for Inter-Railers and Eurailers, as well as travel agents, independent travellers and libraries. It has all the relevant detail needed for travelling around Europe, the schedule of trains, important bus routes and shipping services as well as key country information.
Mark Smith, The Man in Seat Sixty-One states “Nothing lays out the train routes and services like the European Rail Timetable.” (www.seat61.com).
- Oundle News, Oundle, Northamptonshire, U.K.
- Stanfords, Long Acre, London, U.K. (www.stanfords.co.uk).
- Stanfords, Corn Street, Bristol, U.K. (www.stanfords.co.uk).
- Blackwell's Bookshop, Broad Street, Oxford, U.K.
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop, Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg, Germany (www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter, Winterthur, Switzerland (www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Ian Allan Bookshops, London Waterloo, Manchester and Birmingham, U.K.
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Treinreiswinkel, Netherlands (www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- Travel Bookshop Pied à Terre, Amsterdam, Netherlands (www.piedaterre.nl).
- Treinwebshop.nl, Netherlands (www.treinwebshop.nl).
- Freytag & Berndt, Reisebuchhandlung, Wien, Austria (www.freytagberndt.com).
We are now accepting pre-orders for the December 2015 and Winter 2015/2016 editions of the European Rail Timetable.
The December edition will include new Winter rail timetables for most countries in Europe, valid from December 13th. For their “Route of the Month”, the editors of hidden europe magazine enjoy a ride between Avignon and Portbou (Table 355) and, for their “Tip of the Month”, they give us some useful hints on the topic of booking horizons – that is to say how far ahead you can book tickets.
The December edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from December 9th.
The Winter 2015/2016 edition is based on the December monthly edition but with extra pages. It has an additional 32 pages at the front including a 7-page feature on Rail Passes, detailed country by country information on embassies, tourist offices, public transport, telephones, holidays and more. At the back there are an extra 64 pages which include the latest versions of all six of the main Beyond Europe sections.
The Winter 2014/2015 edition costs £17.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from December 9th.
PRE-ORDER THE RAIL MAP EUROPE 1ST EDITION
We are also now accepting pre-orders for the 1st edition of the Rail Map Europe. The RME is the definitive rail map for today’s independent traveller. The map seeks to show all passenger rail routes in Europe (other than those of the suburban networks of major cities) and is the ideal companion to the European Rail Timetable. Important Tourist Railways are also shown, many of which operate only during the tourist season.
- Features every railway route across Europe
- Colour coding for all high-speed routes
- Highlighting for scenic lines
- Also includes principal tourist and heritage lines
The Rail Map Europe 1st edition costs £10.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from December 9th.
PRE-ORDER TIMETABLE AND RAIL MAP BUNDLES
Why not purchase a Timetable and Rail Map Europe together?
We have 2 bundles available:
- European Rail Timetable December edition + Rail Map Europe 1st Edition £26.98 plus postage and packaging. Click this link to go straight to this product www.europeanrailtimetable.eu
- European Rail Timetable Winter 2015/2016 edition + Rail Map Europe 1st Edition £28.98 plus postage and packaging. Click this link to go straight to this product www.europeanrailtimetable.eu
Please note that pre-orders for these products will be dispatched on December 9th.