The December 2014 and Winter 2014/2015 edition will be on sale soon after December 9th at the following retailers:
- Oundle News, Oundle Northamptonshire, UK. On sale on December 9th.
- Stanfords, Long Acre London and Corn Street Bristol, UK (www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop, Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg (www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter, Winterthur Switzerland (www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop, Broad Street Oxford UK.
- Ian Allan Bookshops, London Waterloo Cardiff Manchester and Birmingham.
- Treinreiswinkel, Netherlands (www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli Paris France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly London W1J 9EU.
- Travel Bookshop Pied à Terre, Amsterdam Netherlands (www.piedaterre.nl)
- Treinwebshop.nl, Netherlands (www.treinwebshop.nl)
- Freytag & Berndt, Reisebuchhandlung Wien Austria (www.freytagberndt.com).
December and Winter Editions now on sale!
The December and Winter editions of the European Rail Timetable are now on sale. The December edition includes new Winter rail timetables for most countries in Europe, valid from December 14th.
Also in the December edition, the “Route of the Month” sees the editors of Hidden Europe magazine visit the Harz narrow gauge railway in Germany, whilst the “Beyond Europe” section will have the latest changes to Amtrak and Via Rail services in the USA and Canada.
Pre-order the January edition of the European Rail Timetable
The January edition of the ERT will contain updates for Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia, Spain and Sweden. In addition there are a number of updates to the shipping section.
In certain other countries, particularly France and Germany, many tables in the December edition were compiled using advance data which is sometimes liable to change in the final timetable. We are currently in the process of confirming all timings and days of running for these services with as many updates as possible included in the January edition.
For their “Route of the Month” the editors of Hidden Europe magazine will be taking a trip from Taranto to Naples (Table 638), whilst the “Beyond Europe” section covers India. The January edition will also include a 3 page summary of the principal European rail passes.
The January edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and, due to printing schedules over the Christmas and New Year period, will be published a few days later than usual on Thursday January 8th.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from the ERT team
We would like to wish all of our customers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Please note that our office will be closed on December 25th, 26th and January 1st, and over the Christmas and New Year period all orders will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Other products now available from European Rail Timetable Limited
European Rail Timetable November edition (£15.99 + p&p)
European Rail Timetable 12 month subscription (from £186.00)
European Rail Timetable Summer 2014 edition (£5.00 plus p+p)
Cook’s Continental Time Tables & Tourist’s Hand Book 1873 edition (£12.99 + p&p)
November/December 2010 Overseas Timetable (£19.99 + p&p)
August 2013 European Timetable (£19.99 + p&p)
Thomas Cook Rail Map of GB and Ireland 7th edition (£5.00 + p&p)
All these great products can be purchased on our website www.europeanrailtimetable.eu