The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
The November edition of the European Rail Timetable is now with the printers. Advance orders will be dispatched on November 1st and if you haven’t already ordered your copy there is still plenty of time to do so.
The November edition will include this year’s final “Winter International Supplement” with 47 pages of advance information for international services commencing December 14th, 2014. Also included this month are details of French ski bus routes and, for the first time, the “Route of the Month” leaves Europe as the editors of Hidden Europe take a trip from Johannesburg to Komatipoort. The “Beyond Europe” section focuses on Africa and the Middle East and, as a bonus, there will be 2 pages of schedules for rail services in California that are not operated by Amtrak.
The November edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging.
Historic Timetable Reprints
Now available are reprints of the 1873 edition of the Cook’s Continental Time Tables & Tourist’s Hand Book (12.99 plus p&p), November/December 2010 Overseas Timetable, and the August 2013 European Timetable (both 19.99 plus p&p).