The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
Have you got your copy of the September ERT yet? If not, it can be purchased directly from us through our website and is also available from a range of retail outlets. The September edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging.
Pre-order the October ERT
We are now accepting pre-orders for the October edition of the ERT. The October edition will include the second “Winter International Supplement” with 32 pages of advance information for international services commencing December 14th 2014. The “Beyond Europe” section focuses on principal rail routes in Japan, and as a bonus there will be 2 pages of schedules for South Korea. The October edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from October 3rd.