The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
Have you got your November ERT?
The November edition includes this year’s final “Winter International Supplement” with 47 pages of advance information for international services commencing December 14th, 2014. Also included are details of French ski bus routes and, for the first time, the “Route of the Month” leaves Europe as the editors of Hidden Europe take a trip from Johannesburg to Komatipoort. The “Beyond Europe” section focuses on Africa and the Middle East and, as a bonus, there are 2 pages of schedules for rail services in California that are not operated by Amtrak. The November edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging.
Pre-Order the December European Rail Timetable
We are now taking orders for the December edition of the European Rail timetable. The December edition will include new Winter rail timetables for most countries in Europe, valid from December 14th. Also in the December edition, the “Route of the Month” sees the editors of Hidden Europe magazine visit the Harz narrow gauge railway in Germany, whilst the “Beyond Europe” section will have the latest changes to Amtrak and Via Rail services in the USA and Canada. The December edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from December 9th.
Pre-Order the Winter 2014/2015 European Rail Timetable
The Winter 2014/2015 edition of the European Rail Timetable is based on the December monthly edition but with extra pages. It has an additional 32 pages at the front with a 7-page feature on Rail Passes and detailed country by country information on embassies, tourist offices, public transport, telephones, holidays and more. At the back there are an extra 64 pages enabling the seasonal editions to contain all six of the most recent Beyond Europe sections. The Winter 2014/2015 edition costs £17.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched from December 9th.
Summer ERT now just £5
Although it is nearing the end of its validity, the Summer edition of the European Rail Timetable is still a useful source of information. You can now order the Summer edition for just £5 plus postage and packaging whilst stocks last.
Historic Timetable Reprints
Now available are reprints of the 1873 edition of the Cook’s Continental Time Tables & Tourist’s Hand Book (£12.99 plus p&p), November/December 2010 Overseas Timetable, and the August 2013 European Timetable (both £19.99 plus p&p).