The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
The September edition of the ERT is now with the printers. The advance orders will be dispatched on September 4th and if you haven’t already ordered your copy there is still time to do so.
The September edition will feature the first “Winter International Supplement” with 16 pages of advanced information for international services commencing December 14th 2014, including dates of running and timings of the new London to Marseille Eurostar service (Table 17 Winter). There will also be updated timetables for Great Britain and details of the new high-speed service between Istanbul and Ankara in Turkey. The “Route of the Month” will be Madrid to Salamanca, whilst the “Beyond Europe” section will include details of the latest high-speed developments in China. Additionally we will be including a 3 page summary of rail passes and, for the first time in a monthly edition, the “Beyond Europe” South America pages.
The September edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and will be available from September 4th.