The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
Don’t forget that the August edition of the ERT is still available. The August edition has updates to the International section, as well as for Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Finland. The “Route of the Month” is Budapest to Belgrade (Table 61), whilst the “Beyond Europe” supplement details services in South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The August edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging.
Pre-Order the September ERT
We are now accepting pre-orders for September ERT. The September edition will include the first “Winter Supplement” with 16 pages of advanced information for international services commencing December 14th. There will also be updated timetables for Great Britain and details of the new High-Speed service between Istanbul and Ankara in Turkey. The “Route of the Month” will be Madrid to Salamanca, whilst the “Beyond Europe” section will include details of the latest high-speed developments in China. Additionally we will be including a 3 page summary of rail passes and, for the first time in a monthly edition, the “Beyond Europe” South America pages. The September edition costs £15.99 plus postage and packaging and will be dispatched on or after September 4th.