The European Rail Timetable is available for purchase from this website and from the following retailers:
Summer and Monthly editions available from:
- Oundle News (Oundle, Northamptonshire, UK).
- Stanfords (Long Acre, London and Corn Street, Bristol, UK www.stanfords.co.uk).
- GVE-Verlag/BahnBuchShop (Bahnhof Berlin-Lichtenberg www.bahnbuchshop.de).
- Fahrplancenter (Winterthur, Switzerland www.fahrplancenter.com).
- Blackwell's Bookshop (Broad Street, Oxford).
- Ian Allan Bookshops (London Waterloo, Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham).
- Treinreiswinkel (various, Netherlands www.treinreiswinkel.nl).
- WH Smith Paris, 248 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, France.
- La Librairie du Voyage, Rennes, France (www.librairie-voyage.com).
- Voyages SNCF Travel Centre, 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU.
- Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk).
Still time to get your October ERT
The October edition has updated timetable information for France, Spain, Norway, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, Greece, Romania and Russia. It also contains our second “Winter International Supplement” with 32 pages of schedules valid from December 14th, 2014. The “Route of the Month” is local cross-border routes of Saxony and Bohemia and the “Beyond Europe” section looks at Japan and also has a bonus 2 pages covering principal services in South Korea.
Pre-order the November European Rail Timetable
We are now accepting pre-orders for the November edition of the European Rail Timetable which will include this year’s final “Winter International Supplement” with 47 pages of advance information for international services commencing December 14th, 2014. Also included this month are details of French ski bus routes and, for the first time, the “Route of the Month” leaves Europe as the editors of Hidden Europe take a trip from Johannesburg to Komatipoort. The “Beyond Europe” section focuses on Africa and the Middle East and, as a bonus, there will be 2 pages of schedules for rail services in California that are not operated by Amtrak. The November edition will be dispatched from November 1st.
Historic Timetable Reprints
Now available are reprints of the 1873 edition of the Cook’s Continental Time Tables & Tourist’s Hand Book (12.99 plus p&p), November/December 2010 Overseas Timetable, and the August 2013 European Timetable (both 19.99 plus p&p).